Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks! Tom Fulp, Share Your Chicks!

Awesome

Legen, wait for it, dary!

CountBoogie responds:

lol.

49 Minutes to Midnight 49 Minutes to Midnight

very good..

This is realy good, the only thing is the piano.. Maybe it's just me, but it's seems to be out of sync sometimes.. But everything else is great =]

Tysuru responds:

It just may be, it was a rough recording. But I thought it made it seem more.. intimate? haha

Kanon in C# (Canon in D remix) Kanon in C# (Canon in D remix)

nice :P

the song was great :) 5/5!

denna skal lastes ned! :D

Ozzy93 responds:

takk mann :D

Beat On Classic Beat On Classic

great job.

Wow this is a good song, you have realy done well here. If you continiue to produce works as good as these, we're gonna see them in stores soon! :D
keep up the good work! :P

Drawoh responds:

thx a lot, I hope that comes soon too lol :P

Canon Rock! Canon Rock!

wow..!

Man, this is the best song I've heard on NewGrounds by far! This is a realy good piece of music! 5/5!! Keep up the good work!

Nightwasp responds:

Wow! Thanks! Appreciated greatly.

The Lonely Shepherd (Cover) The Lonely Shepherd (Cover)

great cover!

This realy one of the best remix I've ever heard! I like the song from before, but after hearing this I love it =D keep up the good work!!

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot!!! :)
Don't worry, more to come ^^

Slip Away ~ZLH~ Slip Away ~ZLH~

heard it before... ?

Isn't this much like a Green Day song? Can't remember what the name was =S anyway a great song, dont see much of this around, as many other have mentioned before =D keep up the good work!

zholoch responds:

Thanks! You know, when i first put this song out, a lot of people thought it sounded green day-esque. Naturally I was a little worried... "did i just replay something i've heard?" but i own every green day song created... so i listened to all of them and couldn't find one that matched it. I guess this song just has a "green day" sound :-)

Pink Shotglasses Pink Shotglasses

nice!

This is a great song, no doubt about it. Only thing is that maybe you should have the guitar solo at the start abit louder, beacuse i don't want to consentrate on listening how the solo goes, beacuse the bass is too loud =)

Well great song, keep up the good work!

howli responds:

yeh i kept that down for a reason, sort of symbolic i spose...
i also thought it wud give more emphasis when the guitar comes in full, and also because theres the same sequence played on a clav and u cant hear that unless u listen so hard, but i think its there for the whole 3 and a half minutes, spare maybe the end

BM - Hollywise BM - Hollywise

good song :P

Good song, lol like the text =) keep up the good work